This site offers advice and call forwarding options, and we are in no way affiliated with any organisation mentioned on this website, including DVLA and DVSA. Calls to 084 numbers cost up to 7p per minute plus your network access charge.
You do not need to tell us if you have had a TIA. If you have had a stroke you need to tell us if you have suffered any complications listed over the page.
What you need to tell us about
By law you must tell us if any of the following apply:
- one month after the stroke you are still suffering from weakness of the arms or legs, visual disturbance, or problems with co-ordination, memory or understanding
- you have had a seizure of any kind, other than within the 24 hours after the stroke
- you have a history of previous seizures, previous strokes or previous brain disease and you have a seizure within the 24 hours after a stroke
- you needed brain surgery as part of the treatment for the stroke
- you have had more than one stroke within the past three months
- your doctors have said they are concerned about your ability to drive safely
- you hold a current large goods vehicle (LGV) or passenger carrying vehicle (PCV) (Group 2) driving licence
Source: DVLA Related News
Dvla Contact Number Call (Calls cost 7ppm + network charges) 0843 515 8104